Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bach Is My Excuse!

I know you're supposed to make time for these blogs once you've started them, but I've just been racing around over the last few weeks from one job to another. Last week I photographed 9 days of the International Bach Festival at U of T's Faculty of Music. It was a long week but I enjoyed being around Maestro Rilling from Germany and watching him work with a different Bach cantata and different orchestra everyday was both interesting and inspirational. I'm also in the middle of a few more photography sessions with Loblaws and will be going to Vancouver and Calgary over the next couple of weeks, driving between the two cities through the Rockies, which will hopefully make for some good photographs along the way. I've been doing quite a bit of commercial work recently and I'm starting to need to do something a little more meaningful with my cameras. I must start focussing on my leprosy project again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home