Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Website Update


DSC_6693
Originally uploaded by John Hasyn Photography.

I've been updating my website (www.johnhasyn.com) over the last week with lots more pics on the "photo stories" tab. Just like the above photo of the Scarborough pier in north eastern England brings back memories of my childhood, another strange thing happened to me this week. The first time I went to northern Ontario about 20 years ago I discovered the fabulous Highway Book Store on HWY 11 in Cobalt. If you've never been there it's an institution and definitely worth a visit. The shelves are stacked 3 deep in places and there are always many surprises behind the front row of books. Anyway, this week I was given an assignment to photograph the owners - Dr & Mrs Pollard, for Cottage Life Magazine. I've always wanted to do a little photo essay on this store, which prides itself on being open 365 days of the year. It's a real treat for me to go and photograph up there and I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home